- Kampa Continental Breathable Awning Carpet - Suits Rally 390 & Rally AIR PRO 390
- Vintage Mavic SUP 117 26 Front Wheel MTB Bike EDCO Hub (127)
- Cocoon Egyptian Cotton Travelsheet - Khaki - Xl
- Verzey Envelope Mummy Camping Sleeping Bag, Great For 4 Season, Traveling Campin
- Alpidex Climbing shoes size 9
- Tactical 4x32 Sight Hunting Magnifer Scope Collimator Optics Sniper Rifle Mount
- 2018 135 Eden 2.0 w Jinx 8-11 Boots
- Reitstiefel ITALY HKM Softleder black 44 standard
- U-1-HS HILASON WESTERN AMERICAN LEATHER HORSE HEADSTALL BROWN CRYSTAL HEART
- Monedero selector mecanico 0.50 sin inclinacion - Manuelgil
- 2 x Evo Concept Boat Fishing Rods & JD500 Multiplier Reels 20 30 lb
- Adidas Predator Absolado X TRX SG bluee Football Boots Size 8 EUR
- Barbel Care Kit, Weigh Sling & Barbel Unhooking Mat, SALE PRICE RRP .99
- Cible Stephen Bunting 80% 18 Gr E-Dart-Set Soft Dart - Set Darts
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
U-T-VX B62- ONE K DEFENDER RIDING ADJUSTABLE COMFORT HELMET NAVY MATTE
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson Used 7'0 Equine Fly Horse Rug B04164, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. Used 7'0 Waffle Cooler Horse Rug A07951 is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
U-UR-M MED HILASON GLITTER PURPLE HORSE FRONT REAR LEG PredECTION SPORTS BOOTS 4
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
U-US-M M - Hilason Infra-Tech Horse Medicine Sports Boots Front Leg Lime
U-V1-L LARGE HILASON ADULT SAFETY EQUESTRIAN EVENTING PredECTIVE PredECTION VEST
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- Uvex Onyxx Princess White Kinderhelm
U-VY-L LARGE HILASON HORSE FRONT LEG PredECTION ULTIMATE SPORTS BOOT Pink Navy
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.