- Scott Fahrradshirt W's Trail MTN Aero w o
- SHOT 917 LONGITUDE SERIES 4 TUNGSTEN DARTS SET, 21-25 grams Extra Long Darts
- Skinnytees - Basic Skinny Tank Top Wide Strap Ca - Choose SZ color
- TS1SMB,Tournament MB -Baitcast Reel
- Zapatillas Fizik Infinito R1 Movistar
- Barefoot International W2900 Stainless Steel Fly High X-Pole - Two Piece
- Drake Waterfowl DW3030-015-8 Youth Fleece Lined Pants Max5 Camo Sz 8 17734
- Horseware Rambo Duo Rug Hood (Navy Beige White Red) FREE UK Shipping
- Montane Womens Featherlite 21 Litre Purple Sports Outdoors Water Resistant
- Ridgeline Talon Softshell Vest Gilet Waistcoat Green Country Hunting Shooting
- STUBBS CORNER MANGER 31 LT S2P - PURPLE - STB0629
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
Filet Baucher Hanging Cheek - 5.5
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson FERRINO ATRAX 2 TENDA 92170 FVO, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. Ferrino Flare 2 FR Zelt zwei setzt, red is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
Filet Souple Articulé À Anneau, 6
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
Finden & Hales Mens Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Hoodie Sizes S-3XL (RW421)
Finish Line Citrus Bike Degreaser 1 Gallon
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- Finish Line WET Lube and DRY LUBE 0.65oz Canister of 30
Fire-Maple FMS-103 Folding Gas Stove 103g
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.