- SHIMANO TEKOTA A 600HG LEVELWIND RIGHT HANDED TROLLING REEL SALTWATER FRESHWATER
- The Vamps T-Shirt T-Shirt T-Shirt Long Sleeve Men's Top Raglan 6761
- TRECCIATO BERKLEY WHIPLASH 8 CAPI CRYSTAL BOBINA DA 300 MT DIAM 0.10 MM
- XLC Trägerhose Comp TR-S02 black Gr. L
- Berkley Tec Belly Boot Ripple XCD Schlauchboot 160x110x50cm Anyellowoot Bellyboot
- Easy Camp Self-Inflating Mat Lite Camping Mat 182 x 51 x 2,5 Cm
- Hyperfly Hypercross Compression Shorts BJJ MMA Martial Arts Leggings NoGi Pants
- Nathan Flurry - bluee Grey, OSFA
- Rapala. Stainless Steel Plires. RSSP8. NIP.
- SPECIAL OFFER 30 off 'BUDGET' 40mm MEDALS -FREE RIBBONS,CENTRES,ENGRAVING&p&p
- Crank Dynamo Flashlight Radio,XLN-703 Multi-functional Flashlight Car Emergency
- Cuetec Cleanser for Cuetec Upper Pieces
- XLC 27,5″ Front Wheel Rodi Ready 40 Disc + XLC Evo Boost 6-hole
- Novelty Snow Peak Key Holder
- At Reason, Tim Sandefur criticizes the New York Times'
"1619" project, its effort to revive discussion of the legacy of
American slavery: The Founders Were Flawed. The Nation Is Imperfect. The Constitution Is Still a ‘Glorious Liberty Document.’.
Freya Epic UW Crop Top Sports Bra 38C CHERRY GLOW
For one thing, the idea that, in Hannah-Jones' words, the "white men" who wrote the Declaration of Independence "did not believe" its words applied to black people is simply false. John Adams, James Madison, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and others said at the time that the doctrine of equality rendered slavery anathema. True, Jefferson also wrote the infamous passages suggesting that "the blacks…are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind," but he thought even that was irrelevant to the question of slavery's immorality. "Whatever be their degree of talent," Jefferson FREE SHIPPING DEPS BULLSHOOTER 160F Metal Baby Gill, "it is no measure of their rights. Because Sir Isaac Newton was superior to others in understanding, he was not therefore lord of the person or property of others."
Ironically, the thrust of the "1619" thesis echoes the insistence of actual white supremecists of the 1800s: the myth that America's founding was inherently racist.
I find the Amazon Product du Jour amusing, but I wonder if anyone outside a Certain Age Range will get it. Free Shipping GAN CRAFT JOINTED CLAW 178 Floating Flashing GM Chart (NIP) is an explanation, sorry.
- At the Hoover Institution, David Henderson opines that A Carbon Tax Is Not A Slam Dunk.
Specifically, it may not be the best way to combat climate
change. For example…
Freya Sonic UW Moulded Sports Bra 38GG CHERRY GLOW
As I've said before: the problem isn't figuring out how to adjust the global thermostat; we're only going to get better at doing that over the coming decades.
The problem is: once we have that power in hand, who decides where to set it? You think arguments over your house's thermostat setting are bad? Just multiply the arguers by billions, and give some of them nuclear weapons.
- Kevin D. Williamson, writing at National Review asks about Patriotism: Is It Possible?.
Frogg Toggs Amphib 3.5 Neoprene Camo BootFoot Wader SIZE 11
Frogg Toggs Rana II PVC BootFT Hip Wader
One cannot love a hateful country the way one might love a racist uncle in spite of his shortcomings, because the love of country cannot survive the contempt and condescension one unavoidably feels toward doddering old men who should have learned better by now but are too old to be taught. You might cut your dotty uncle some slack, but love of country assumes a certain minimum of respect for it and confidence in it that are precluded by the kind of eye-rolling indulgence that in the South is accompanied by the exclamation “Bless your heart!”
Among KDW's further observations is a drive-by hit on the term Latinx: a "neuter neologism" used "to refer to people descended from speakers of a language that is unintelligible without gender specificity."
- Front watertight cover for stereo radio unit in ABS - Code 69021096
FT4 LORI DRETSCH ICE SPEARING DECOY WOOD LURE SIGNED Firetiger double fin
To be sure, such a reform would be sweeping. Yet, so are the problems faced by the program.
I buy Veronique's premise: it would be a sensible matter to cut benefits for people [gulp, like me] who have a comfortable nest egg to fall back on. I don't know how the politics will work out, though.